Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 15, 2010

101 ways with chicken....


....OK, so the BBQ chicken pizza was somewhat of a bust.....our friendly neighbourhood chef decided to let me borrow his pizza stone....yeah, my mom has one and it works wonders.....if of course you know how to use it.....I have somewhat perfected the timing and temperature on the airbake.....clearly this does not work with the stone...one word....crunchy.....everything, even the gooey fresh mozzarella was toast.....but I digress....and plan to use remaining left over chicken breasts for chicken quesadillas for dinner tonight.....calculations shall ensure and I hope to have this one added to the dollar menu......

....on a side note, seeing as though I love talking about food so much I shall share last nights dinner.....for starters we had a something I call a simple salad....romaine, chopped tomatoes, and a few slices of onion....tossed gently in some garlic caesar dressing.....then we had spaghetti that was cooked in a brown mushroom chessie white sauce with BBQ shrimp....interesting combination indeed.....

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....well the quesadillas morphed into chicken enchiladas with rice and beans....I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised and will have to take pics next time....of course some calculations are in order to see if its dollar menu worthy....

    ReplyDelete