Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

....food for thought....


....well after nailing the RRP soup I had the comment that 1 more bouillon cub would not hurt anything....ok, I can accept that and it would still leave it at less than a dollar a serving....I had a thought.....perhaps I need to add more and part of the goal is to make it exactly $1.00 then it would be a true "dollar menu".....I will need to come up with some clever frugal sides....in fashion this would be the accessories...similar to what merchandising does for sales....so excited for pesto making.....bought some seriously strategically shredded parmesan cheese, and what is better than the smell of pine nuts toasting in the oven?...I have to admit that I have sampled some.....what can I say it's all about quality control....questioning the potential for this one to make the dollar menu as the pine nuts are $32.00 a pound....yes that's right....thirty-two dollars for a pound of nuts*....


*insert joke here

1 comment:

  1. ....procrastinating wearing the black williams sonoma apron contemplating the feasibility of working on two dollar menu items today....oh wait....perhaps today is brought to you by the number 3.....

    ReplyDelete